Wednesday, February 27, 2008



BUSY BUSY BUSY!!!!! That's all I have to say about that. Hummmm---that sounds like a familiar sentence!! Got lots of scrapping done last week and starting off pretty good this week! Now here is one of my favorites---this is my granddaughter and my great grandson patiently waiting for little Sammy's arrival. Oh, he is here by the way--already 5 - 6 months old by now!! But I LOVE this photo she sent me!!! Hope you like it.
Another favorite is this one of my grandson, Travis, when he was a little boy. Gosh he has got to be around 25 now!! They sure grow up fast!!! I used Perfect Pearls for the first time on the chipboard and I LOVE it!! I think I have found a new scrapping friend!! Any other ideas out there what I can use Perfect Pearls on?
Have a great evening, everyone!!

1 comment:

Kristin K Stock said...

NANCY you rock!! I love these layouts!!