Friday, April 3, 2009




OK, time to update!! So much has happened!! I am getting settled in my new apartment, but still unpacking boxes. Does it ever end??? Got myself a kitty to keep me company and is she ever a hoot!!! Right now she is in the kitchen window watching the rain and trying to lick the raindrops that are on the outside of the window!!!

GREAT news!!! I have been asked to be on the design team for SuzyQ Scraps. Now this gal ROCKS--pushing a new kit out every week---and AWESOME kits, at that!!! Check out my layouts from her newest kit, just introduced today. It's called Funny Bunnies, and yes, there really are funny bunnies in the kit, and they are SOOO cute!!!! Take a walk over to her store and check out her goodies!! http://www.enchantedstudioscraps.com/xcart/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=21 You're gonna LOVE her "egg" kits, especially her "Egg-spressions" - eggs with the cutest faces on them!!

SOOOO---they are telling us we will be getting yet MORE snow next week!!!! Will this EVER end!!! Now this has been going on since the middle of November! ENOUGH, already!! I am so ready for Spring!!! I actually saw a robin hopping outside my kitchen door on Sunday. Poor guy is probaby on his way back down south by now!!! But my heart goes out to those in the mid west with the heavy snow and the Dakotas with the floods.

So, off to get some layouts done!! And maybe TRY to play around with my new PSE again!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Nancy love your blog! And those Eggspressions are adorable!!!

Kathy70

Me said...

Snow, snow and more snow...seems everyone is NOT experiencing Global Warming this year! Stay warm and safe my friend.