Tuesday, March 4, 2008


Can you believe it? My first GREAT grandson is off to school!!!! GOOD GRIEF!! I am getting old!!! NAH, not really---age is only a number---and my actual number may be WAY up there, but in my mind that number is very low!!!!
Anyway, here is my sweet Caleb---off to pre school over in Okinawa, Japan. I love how you can see the Japanese letters on the side of the school bus. What a memory this will be!! I can still remember the day he was born and how excited I was to be a great grandma!!! I mean, I was REALLY excited when his grandma, my daughter Holly, was born and I was a grandma for the first time, but this was even MORE exciting!!! And now here he is, off to school!!!! I have been SOOOO blessed!!!!!!

6 comments:

Veronica-Disney Dreamin' Mama said...

You did a great job on this Nancy!! He's such a cutie!

Veronica

jo-ann said...

hi nancy! thanx for the comment on my blog! luv the alpha border around the layout!

Julie said...

Ahhh this is so sweet! How cool to have the Japanese writing on the bus in the background! That alpha block border is cool!!

Unknown said...

Great layout, and I too like the japanese lettering on the side of the bus.

Alli said...

Great layout Nancy!!!! Your grandchildren/great-grandchildren are adorable!!!!

Unknown said...

Nancy...I love the fading of the photo in this LO! Great job on it!

BTW...you have been tagged. See my blog for details! :)