Thursday, March 13, 2008


Well, I think its about time I updated this blog! It is beginning to get cobwebs!!
Hay!! first of all I want to tell you about an awesome new site I found, called Unity Stamps!! Now get this!! An acrylic handle that will accommodate either rubber stamps or clear stamps!! WOW!! Now rather than try to go into an explanation, which I'm not good at---just check out the site and watch their video. You will find the link to their site over on the left hand side of my blog, right underneath my 'Blog Archive". Seriously, you have GOT to check it out! I've added some photos from their site to tweak your interest----but to fully understand how it works, be sure to check out the site! You won't be disappointed!!!!

So other than being very excited to find this site, nothing else much going on at the home front. Oh, for those of you who LOVE crops----there's a GREAT crop starting tomorrow (Friday) at www.makingmemoriesforyou.org. It starts at 10 a.m. Friday and goes until midnight on Sunday. LOTS of games and challenges and of course lots of great prizes!! Check it out!!

Spring is finally beginning to arrive here in South Carolina. On my way to church last Sunday, the flowering bushes were really starting to come into full bloom!! The trees are loaded with buds and the weather is now in the low to mid 70s. GOTTA LOVE IT!!!

Thats about it for now. Catch ya all next time around!!

2 comments:

jo-ann said...

hi, i have to check out the block that accomodates rubber stamps too! i have 5 that are unmounted and i was in a quandry what to do with them! i'm glad i stopped by your blog!

BonBon said...

these look really cool!


hope all is well your way!! Hugs!