Tuesday, April 29, 2008













Well, have been trying all morning to start a new blog, thinking this is what I had to do to get the new version, until my good buddy, Robin, informed me I didn't have to do that----ALL THAT WORK for nothing!!! AAARRGGGHHHH!! All I had to do was change my template!!!! And that's what I did!! Now you can see more!! :o)
SO, lets see---what's new----what's been happening?? Granddaughter, Jameson was so cute this morning going for her very first bike ride with mommy on the back of her bike. Mommy and Daddy bought new bikes and a bike carrier for Jameson. She LOVED it!! She looked so stinking cute with her helmet on!!!!
Been a quiet week here. The weather is AWESOME. Going to be in the mid 80's for the rest of the week!! WOOO HOOO!!! Time to go to the pool!!!
Daughter and Son-in-Law have been working hard on the back yard. The grandkids swing set is up, the patio is in and they bought tiki lights and a 3-seater swing to finish it off!! SIL fenced off a small portion of the yard as a "doggie bathroom". Nicest way I could put it!!! :o) They were killing the yard---so this is the answer. Works great!! They just go out the door and they are in their private bathroom! You have to open a gate to get into the play yard. He put ceder chips down and it smells so good!! And this way we know the kids are playing on nice clean grass (if you get my drift!!)

3 comments:

It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

Looks awesome Nancy... love your photos they all look sooo happy!!!!
lol
T
co-owner of TTS

wendy said...

I love the backyard :). Look at all that snow...I'm so tired of it...bring on Summer :)

twinsand2boys said...

Glad your grandson is ok.