Friday, April 18, 2008


Hello my friends. Yes I am still here, alive and kicking!! It has been a rough month, but things are looking up.
Sadly, as most of you know, I had to say goodbye to my scrap sites and many, many dear friends. You know the old saying "Fight or Flight"? Well, unfortunately, all my life, I always choose the Flight way out and then am so sorry afterwards.
I have to learn to STOP, evaluate the situation, and think it through before I do anything rash!!! As things clear up in my life, I am hoping to gradually get back into scrapping again----no, I have done NO scrapping!!! Photos are piling up faster than I can think!!!!
I can say one thing without a doubt and that is that God has been with me all the way!! There is no way I could have made it without Him!!!! He is my fortress!!!!
Now for what is happening on the home scene----well, grandson, Cohen will be four tomorrow and we are having a big blast at Chucky Cheese. OH FUN!! Can grandma make it through this?? Of course, that means MORE PHOTOS!!!!
Granddaughter, Jameson is going on 19 months old!! Where does the time go?? Right now, she is walking around (yes!! finally started walking!!) with a fat lip. Cohen got one of his presents today--an outdoor table and chairs set and Jameson fell face first off the chair.
I have been asked to teach a card class at my church this fall and I am really considering it. It will give me something to do and get me out of the house. I am becoming a HERMIT!!! MUST STOP THIS!!!
We had a wonderful Easter, but my favorite part was the week leading up to Easter. What awesome services ---- Maundy Thursday, Good Friday, and the Saturday evening Easter vigil. It was awesome!!
The grandchildren had an Easter egg hunt at the church on Saturday. Jameson was so cute picking up her eggs. Then we had one at the house after church on Sunday.
Oh, we DID have one scary thing happen a few days ago. A kitchen wall cabinet decided to fall on me!! Fortunately no one was hurt!! It was full of dishes and canned goods. I had just put the baby in her highchair---usually she is right at my feet. We definitely had angels watching over us!!! We found out that the cabinet had been attached right to the wall board---NO STUDS!! CRAZY!!!! But I am counting my blessings. I came out if it with just a slight bruised arm.
Well, thats about it for now. Hope all my friends are doing well and scrapping away!!!!

2 comments:

Renee Zieglmeier said...

Life sounds crazy busy for ya Nancy! I hope it slows done! Glad the cabinet didn't hurt ya, I miss seeing ya around Scrapadilly! Hope you can return soon!

wendy said...

Oh my gosh...I bet that was scary with the cabinet falling down. You are so like me...grabbing the camera! Typically my family just runs to me with it now...I don't even have to ask lol.

Miss you dear! You take care of yourself and your family...we are thinking of you.

BTW...the grandbabies are adorable!!