Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Hay!!! Looking for a great place to hang out? Looking for lots of laughs and a good time? Have you tried www.scrapadilly.net ? OK, so I'm a little partial because I'm on the design team over there-----but even if I weren't, I'd still be hanging out there!!!
And guess what? We even have a free gift for new members!! But you gotta tell them I sent you--ok?? Promise?? Then you will receive this nice little RAK consisting of a card kit. Here's a photo of it.
Anyway, we have monthly crops, lots of challenges and contests and just all in all loads of fun!!! So stop by and say hello!!!

2 comments:

Scrappin in my spare time said...

I love that kit. Can't wait to see what you create.

jo-ann said...

congratulations on your successes! thats cool how you discovered hybrid!!