Tuesday, January 22, 2008




It SNOWED in Kansas!!!
Yep---and that's what I was hoping for!!! I haven't seen snow for almost two years now, and I wanted snow!!! Yeah, yeah, I know---I hear ya all yelling!!!! Well I LIKE snow!! And it was soooo pretty around Drea's house out in the country. Here are a couple shots around her house.
And don't you just love that cute little snowman her daughter, Erika, made?? The cats thought it was great!! Someone to keep them company! Well, until we got a hot day a few days later.

4 comments:

Lynn Anne said...

I like snow where I can visit it..but it can't visit me.

Sounds like you've got my ideal situation there :)

Unknown said...

I like to SEE the snow...but I don't want to be anywhere around it!!! Thanks for the pictures of the snow!!

Drea said...

Oh, it is supposed to snow within the week. Erika has plans for an entire snowman family for the porch!!

Oh.............."3" says "Hi"

Angela J. Prieto said...

What a cute little snowman!