Sunday, January 6, 2008

WOW!!! It hit 60 today here in South Haven, Kansas!!! I thought we were having a heatwave!!! I am having a great time here at my friend, Drea's , house. I go home on the 16th----back to South Carolina.
I am EXTREMELY happy because I was flipping through the most recent copy of Creating Keepsakes magazine, I discovered a scrapbook store about 20 minutes away from my house.

Now you have to realize something. I moved to South Carolina at the end of June. I searched high and low for a scrapbook store and there were none to be found. Do you have any idea what kind of torture it is to NOT have a scrapbook store to shop in??? And there are NO Hobby Lobbys here either!!! AAARRGGGHHHH!!!! I was going into CROP SHOCK!! Back in North Carolina, I cropped every single Friday night.

I went to a crop with my friend, Drea last Friday night at her local store and I thought I had died and gone to heaven!!!! I was SCREAMING with absolute JOY when I discovered that there was, in fact, a store very near to my house!!! Now I can't wait to get home and go exploring!!

3 comments:

Lynn Anne said...

FOUND YOU! (From a link off Drea's blog actually - funny!)

I am ROFL that you had to go to KAnsas to find an LSS by your house in SC -- !!

BlogMe

wendy said...

You blogger you! Great to have you join the blog world :-)

We are scrapping at our LSS this friday too :-)...I love getting out of the house scrapping.

Glad you got a lot done.

Unknown said...

I just knew you had a blog!! I know what you mean about not having any scrapbook stores....I don't have any anywhere close, not do we have a Hobby Lobby or Michael's or anything else! It is PURE torture!